WP1 – Design of SENSE Final Prototype
- Gather final requirements for the development of SENSE components modules.
- Design prototype for final modules according to performance and cost requirements.
- Desing of interfaces between modules, GUI and CAD interfaces.
WP2 – Software Development
- Develop individual toolboxes and modules up to market entry level.
- Optimize software performance.
- Build up user-friendly GUI and CAD loading tool.
WP3 – Software Testing
- Test and validate individual toolboxes and modules.
- Benchmark of SENSE simulation results with real results.
- Compare SENSE simulation results with CFD competitor software.
WP4 – Software Integration and Validation
- Integrate toolboxes, modules, GUI, CAD loader, etc. into one software package.
- Verify and validate SENSE software.
- Optimize user experience via debugging.
WP5 – Commercialization, Dissemination & Communication
- Maximize visibility of SENSE technology through promotional material and publications.
- Attend congresses to get in contact with customers and other stakeholders.
- Establish international commercial distributor networks.
WP6 – Project Managment
- Ensure that the project objectives are met.
- Manage the technical, administrative and financial aspects of the project.
- Assess risk and act according to the contingency plans.
Engineering Software Steyr GmbH Berggasse 35
4400 Steyr, Austria
Tel.: +43 7252 20446-65